New Moon: May 11
Full Moon: May 26
detox/cleanse, set intentions, meditate,
make affirmations & send prayers
*during the full moon also charge your crystals*
Spirit Animal: SNOW LEOPARD
1. Your path toward the completion of your goals will be one in which you'll easily leap over any obstacles you encounter.
2. It's best not to talk about any major goals you're pursuing or projects you're working on until they're accomplished or complete.
3. More than ever, it's important to trust your instincts and not be swayed by input from external sources, such as other people's opinions or perspectives.
4. Whatever it is you want, take your time and quietly but steadily do what you have to do to get it.
5. Investigate the possibility that you have past-life connections to Tibet or China.
*It is up to you to discern which message is meant for you to receive.*
*"Animal Spirit Guides" by Stephen D. Farmer, Ph.D.*
5 Universal Year
Influences and attributes of personal freedom, individualism, life lessons learned through experience, variety, resourcefulness, motivation, progress, courage, health and healing, opportunity, imagination, intelligence,
and making positive life choices and decisions.
Only you can fulfill your own destiny!
everything is energy... everything is connected